Available for Download
NBASBL Capital Markets Newsletter
This publication is centred on topical issues within the Nigerian Capital Market.
This volume spotlights some of the significant events within the Nigerian Capital Market in Q2 of 2023 and their positive impact on the Capital Market as well as the Nigerian economy.
Welcome to the new NBA-SBL
We have now worked on the membership portal and we are happy to inform you that the new system, at its version 1.0.0, is stable and can enable you do the following:
Call for Articles
The Nigerian Bar Association Section on Business Law (NBA-SBL) welcomes the submission of Articles for publication in the forth edition of our newsletter for the year, 2023. Members and other colleagues with interest in the field may send their original, unpublished works for publication. The theme of the paper must revolve around contemporary commercial law practice and should adhere to the following guidelines:
1. The article must be in MS word format and should contain no less than 1000 words and no more than 1500 words.
2. It should include appropriate referencing and footnotes. End notes are also welcome.
3. The article must be the original work of the author and use of any sources or material must be properly acknowledged.
4. It must not contain any political opinions, racial and religious incitements, plagiarism, slander, libel, or infringement of any existing literary works whatsoever.
5. The article should include a short bio of the writer with contact information.
Writers should submit their articles to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before the deadline, Monday December 18, 2023. Please attach your portrait photograph and include your SCN in the body of your mail.