A 6-hour training on Networking & Business Development for Professionals: A Business Tool for Profitability and Growth, will commence on the 11th March 2021.
On behalf of the Governing Council of the Nigerian Bar Association Section on Business Law (“NBA-SBL”) I write to inform you that the NBA-SBL Training Committee will be organising a training on Networking and Business Development on Thursday, March 11, 2021, at 10.00am. The Session will be facilitated by Pippa Blakemore, Strategic Business Partner at the PEP Partnership LLP, Reading, United Kingdom. The IBA has had Blakemore come on almost every year for the last 15 years to train lawyers on networking and business development.
The training on Networking and Business Development session will focus on the followings:
- Business Networking – How to network and develop business effectively, with no in-person contacts
- Building Contacts – How to make new contacts and build international beneficial relationships
- Creative Business – How to overcome the business challenge for you and your clients
- Relationship Networking – How to turn contacts into paying clients
- Pitching and Tendering – The art of winning pitches and tenders, and how to develop your own
- Taking Advantage – Capitalise on current situations and understand how it evolves for your advantage
Registration Fees: N30,000 per participant for Members and N40,000 for Non-Members which can be paid in cash or by cheque into the bank with details below:
Account Name: Section on Business Law (NBA)
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account No: 0011576265
Therefore, kindly (urgently) indicate your interest to participate by a return email to the address below, as spaces are limited.
Endurance O. Uhumuavbi
Nigerian Bar Association-Section on Business Law
27, Ribadu Street (By Norman Williams)
South West, Ikoyi